|Home||» Products||» Heavy Duty Jib Crane|
Heavy Duty Jib Crane
We have introduced ourselves as the leading manufacturer and supplier of an excellent quality Jib Crane Big. It is manufactured by our skilled professionals by using top class components that are sourced from the authentic vendors of the market. The crane is widely used in various industries for material handling purpose and can be operated by a single person easily. Clients can avail offered Jib Crane Big from us at a reasonable rate.
Easy to install and use
High load bearing capacity
- M.S. Gusset plates / thick base plate giving added rigidity to columnn.
- Base plate readily drilled to take six / eight holding down bolts.
- Jib arm fabricated from heavy section I beam for SMJC-1 and triangular truss construction or SMJC-2 & SMJC-3 type of jib cranes reduces deflection to acceptable limits.
- Bearings: Double roller self aligned type bebarings with thrust & roller bearings to take care of horizontal and vertical loadings as well as radial thrust.
- Swivelling: Through chain at the end of the jib arm and/or hand cranking for easy manual swivel, alternately electrically operated swivelling for SMJC-3 type jib crane, on request.
- For positive full 360 degree rotation duly insulated brass swing springs with pantograph current collectors provided.
- This topology of crane represents the ideal solution for the material handling, in the working area of the crane arm, in a specific workplace
Jib Cranes With Column
- The jib cranes with column have the main pillar fixed on the ground.
- The jib crane for the industry is used to serve workplaces and handle materials with medium / low weight. Normally up to 2000 kg.
- The hoisting is realized with an electrical rope or chain hoist.
- The transversal movements (through the jib arm and its rotation) are done manually by the operator; is possible install motors for the both movements.
Jib Cranes Atwall
- This cranes are bounded to an existing structure (columns, pillars, walls, etc). The operative characteristics are some of the jib cranes for industry.
- The Bonfanti's cranes are developed and produced in the respect of the ISO 9001 norms (TUV).
The main features are:
- CE certification
- Hoisting capacity from 500 to 3000 kg (jib crane for industry); upto 40 metric ton (jib crane for ports).
- Crane Arm length from 2 to 7 meters (standard). Other dimensions are done on specific request.