|Home||» Products||» Underslung Crane|
We are a noteworthy manufacturer and supplier of Under Slung Crane. It is manufactured by using top class components and with the help of the advanced machine at our state-of-art-infrastructure unit. This finds its usage at places where supporting steel work under crane is not possible. The crane is available in various load bearing capacities for our renowned clients. Under Slung Crane can be availed from us at highly competitive prices by clients.
High load bearing capacities
Under Running or under slung cranes are distinguished by the fact that they are supported from the roof structure and run on the bottom flange of runway girders. Under running cranes are typically available in standard capacities up to 10 tons (special configurations up to 25 tons and over 90 ft spans). Under hung cranes offer excellent side approaches, close headroom and can be supported on runways hung from existing building members if adequate.
The Under Running Crane offers the following advantages:
- Very small trolley approach dimensions meaning maximum utilization of the building's width and height.
- The possibility of using the existing ceiling girder for securing the crane track.
Following are some limitations to Under Running Cranes
- Hook Height - Due to Location of the runway beams, Hook Height is reduced
- Roof Load - The load being applied to the roof is greater than that of a top running crane
- Lower Flange Loading of runway beams require careful sizing otherwise, you can "peel" the flanges off the beam